Skiing and winter sportsImagine large white slopes and fresh untouched snow at sunrise. Breathe in fresh mountain air, look around at breathtaking panoramas of the Tatras and feel free like never before.
The Hight Tatras is a place of winter adventures and experiences where your dreams about an ideal winter holiday come true. Perfectly groomed slopes and top-modern technology guarantee flawless moments on the slope. Find everything you need for your holiday in one place – in the resort of Hight Tatras.Change your boots for skis and test the snow cover on the slopes of the ski resort – Hight Tatras. Pleasant sunrays reflected by the snow will caress and warm you up so that you can enjoy the most beautiful moments on the slope.
- 24 km of ski slopes of all difficulty levels
- 26,5 km of cross-country skiing tracks
- a 2.5 km-long lit sledging track down from Hrebienok
- 20 cable cars, chairlifts and ski lifts
- the highest located and steepest ski slope from Lomnické sedlo (saddle) 2,190 m above sea level 2190 m n.m.
- the highest located ski resort in Slovakia - Štrbské Pleso
- winter area for children - Maxiland
- fun tools for lovers of fun
The High Tatras
Skiing in the smallest mountains of the world is a charming exploration of the 26 km long ski slopes on your skis.One of the most original cableways is a suspension cableway to Lomnický štít peak. You can experience an adrenaline skiing on the steepest ski slope with the highest altitude in Lomnicke sedlo (saddle), nice family skiing on the longest 6 km long ski slope in Lomnica and a skiing in Area of dreams at Štrbské Pleso. This place is also famous for its 50 km long cross-country skiing trails.Enjoy the night sledging on the 2.6 km long sledge track and a Snow Tubing. You can get there using the funicular from Starý Smokovec to Hrebienok.
- More information about the Hight Tatras www.vt.sk